Hey Guy! It’s Haziwords here, bringing you your daily forecast of hazi….with a chance of narcisism.
—–HAPPPY (SOON TO BE BIRTHDAY) TO ME, I’M 103, I’M STILL IN PRESCHOOL, AND I MISS MY MOMMY.
Ah. Grade school birthday chants. Things change when your in high school.
Okay, not for me, but for some people.——
So I figured Id go ahead and make a post about myself, and tag it to my about me, because I’m too lazy to change it, and I recently went through a state of malaise.
Anyways, without furtherado, I give you-
Weird things about me that’s pointless to know.
1. The name Hazi comes from a weird veriation of the nickname I gave myself when my fighting off food nicknames given by my friends (The last thing I need is food reminder). Basically, I took the three first letters of my Minecraft nickname, Iza, and flipped them, and added the first letter of both my parents name. Thus, after this extended journey I had at 2 am, came the name
Actually, my mom thought it was really cute, so SCORE!
2. I’m 14 until thursday (Sept 14), so be on a lookout for my resolution for 15.
3. My favorite songs are Eighth of November (Big&Rich), Happiness (Need to Breath), and probably Beckah Shea’s version of Shape of You (The original version got old WAY fast).
4. I’m working on publishing a children’s book with my brother.
5. My favorite book series are Library Wars, Dream House King, and The Lunar Chronicals.
6. Favorite book, itself, would include (I spent ten+ minutes on the one above, this’ll be a tough one), Jane Era, Outrun the Moon, and The Hiding Place.
7. Favorite TV series have the choices of Trigun (hand’s down, one of the best animes-I don’t care what my cousin says), Get Backers (another great), Gilmore Girls (CLEARLY), annddd Father Brown.
8. Favorite movies are Pacific Rim, Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children, and the Book of Life.
9. Favorite Bands include (but are totally not limited to) Super Chic, and Need to Breath.
10. Favorite games are Minecraft, Airies, and Sims 4. (Seriously, you’ll see it as this blog expands).
So welcome to me and my blog.
It’s going to be one bumpy journey.
Cheese Fries and Vanilla Ice Cream,
(Good Luck Guinea Pig down below. Sure to turn your frown upside down.)