You’re favorite ginchy person.
I haven’t written in a while, I mean, besides yesterday, but I’ve come up with a series of ideas, and I’m trying to get my life on track. Something I haven’t done this in a while.
A To-Do list, of things I want to do before I become a legal adult.
That’s right, in roughly one month, I will be entering my final year of adolenscence. I AM HAVING FEELINGS.
I think, in particular for me, I had a rough childhood, and I was honestly scared I was going to make it without messing up. (I had supportive family members, but the usual child hormones and weird family drama really played on me).
That being said; a list of things I want to do before I become a legal adult.
- I want to send a book into an Agent-and see if I can’t start down the road to a published book. I’ve been saying it for years, but now I’m really feeling the crunch time.
2. I want to hike two mountains. Why two? Because we have two major mountains where I live, and I’ll be darned if I’m going to pass them buy before I go off to college.
3) Reach 500 followers. I want to reach five hundred followers-but when I say that, five hundred followers all active. I want to reach people, and so help me, I will.
4) Get sponsored here on WordPress. So help me, I will become a business blogger for even a short period of time.
5) Do a day trip with my mom. She’s my best friend, and before I go to college, I want to do something we’ve never done before.
6) Learn how to draw. Remotely well, I’m not pushing it.
7) Get into voice acting. Seriously, I’m just here to try things and have a good time.
8) Have a few nights out with my dad. I want to spend more time with him. Again, College starts in a year, and I’m suddenly feeling very…emotional? I don’t know, I’m not moving away, but I want to do more then what I usually do.
9) Spend more time with my brother-I want to try and do things with him. Things we’ve both wanted to do before-and some things he’s never considered.
10) Get into shape. Listen, I know I’ve been saying this for a while, but my life’s also been spinning out of control slowly, and I cope with stress by eating. Now that I’m ready to take on the world; I’ve decided that it’s about time I make sure I’ve got a few extra years on my lifespan.
11) Finally decorate my room. I’m here to make it something I want-turn it into a creative space. A place where I can sit down and do things I never thought of before.
12) Start a YouTube channel. And do fairly well too, in regards to making quality content that nobody asked for.
13) Get into my dream college. No spoilers.
14) Do one major thing out of my comfort zone. I still don’t know what yet.
15) Meet someone new. And become friends.
This list is very…early 2000’s. In those teen movies, where there like, guys-let’s make a list.
For me, and I’ve probably said this a gajillion times, I really don’t want to wait to do things. I want to make a difference in the world-I want to do something crazy. So, if you’re entering your senior year/final year of being a legal child, what are some of things you want to do? If you’ve pasted your final year of being a legal child-what did you do in your final year? Let me know!